Program Manager Constituent Research - Foundation Admin
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Foundation Admin Office
Share This Job On
Program Manager Constituent Research - Foundation Admin Job in Tyler
The Program Manager of Constituent Research has the primary responsibility and oversight for meeting the prospect identification, qualification, research needs, and moves management processes for the CHRSTUS Health Northeast Texas, Louisiana, and Southeast Texas ministries. This position has the primary responsibility for administering the daily grateful patient/guest relations identification process which includes uploading daily reports and segmenting data as well as maintaining the other technical components of the program for the region they support. The Program Manager of Constituent Research will contribute to the planning and implementation activities to maximize private sector support and work collaboratively with the Vice President, Philanthropy and the individual regional Foundation Executive Directors to identify and evaluate specific prospective donors for cultivation and major gift solicitation.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Provides consultation to others in region/location. Builds consensus among various groups, group facilitation, and public speaking. Requires lots of external engagement with volunteers and donors.
- Leads aspects of the Annual Fund appeals including the direct mail program and online grants.
- Takes responsibility for identifying, strategizing, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding annual giving prospects.
- Leads in Annual Fund Campaigns including the Associate Giving Campaign, Grace Gardens Campaign and Vendor Campaign. Capital Campaign as needed.
- Promotes and serves as lead contact for all newly established third-party special events as needed to support CMN Director.
- In coordination with other Foundation staff, establishes relationships and partnerships with various community leaders, advocates and other influencers.
- In partnership with communications team creates communication plans to support special events and appeals.
- Responsible for department operations including Concur reporting, Fund Request system, Board of Directors meeting and committee support, administrative needs and Foundation Boardroom scheduling.
- Coordinates monthly with Regional Shared Services Back Office Team as needed.
- Collaborates with the development staff in the planning and execution of the total development program.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborations with all constituencies of the Health System, as well as associates, physicians, board members, business/community leaders and donors.
- Maintains effective internal and external communication with the hospital family and community.
- Submits appropriate material for press releases, internal publications and website as required.
- Is prepared to accept additional assignments as required to fulfil the department’s mission of supporting the ministry.
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned responsibilities in a manner that meets the needs of the members of the department as well as those members served by the department.
- Takes personal responsibility to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards as promulgated by state and federal agencies, the hospital and other regulatory entities.
- Performs all duties in a manner that protects the confidentiality of patients and does not solicit or disclose any confidential information unless it is necessary in the performance of assigned job duties.
- Demonstrates adherence to the CORE values of the CHRISTUS Health System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business field required.
- Five (5) years required.
- Development/fundraising experience and relationship, cultivation/management experience required.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.