5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Program Manager Clinical Risk - Quality Improvement
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
Share This Job On
Program Manager Clinical Risk - Quality Improvement Job in San Marcos
The RN Program Manager, Clinical Risk (Manager) serves as the clinical patient safety and risk management professional at his/her assigned facility/facility and assists the Director of Quality and Patient Safety in the overall operations of the facility’s clinical patient safety and clinical risk management activities. The Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating Peer Review activities and for completing/compiling/displaying and evaluating information from case reviews for assigned hospital and medical staff committees and teams as well as for Patient Safety improvements. This position is responsible to work in partnership with the medical staff to complete Focused Professional Practice Evaluation (FPPE). Provides committee support and follow up and assists in documentation/communication of activities through reports or minutes. The Manager collaborates across departments/facilities to promote patient safety, performance improvement, and clinical risk management activities. The Manager will have a global view of the organization and is expected to exercise independent judgment in the performance of key job responsibilities.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- RN is required. BSN preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary. Strong presentation skills. Ability to work well with professional, medical and hospital staffs necessary. Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and able to work independently. Self- motivated and committed to meeting established deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience in acute care setting required. Critical Care Nursing experience preferred.
- Experience with data management systems and familiarity with clinical data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in working with word processing, spreadsheets and graphics software preferred.
- Experience in Quality Improvement activities related to healthcare preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Texas required