Program Manager Administrative Services
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
919 Hidden Ridge Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Administrative Services Job in Irving
The Program Manager for Hospital Based Physician Services provides critical financial analysis and contract management for the Hospital Based Physician Services Department. By nature of the position, a high degree of attention to detail and professionalism is required in dealing with high-level executives, both internal and external. The use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment, and independent decision-making is essential in this position as is maintaining a high level of confidentiality.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as the contract expert for all Hospital Based Physician Services contracts: terms, triggers, performance, etc.
- Performs financial modeling as necessary to support RFPs, FMVs and current contracts in place.
- Develops file and reference system for all contracts and supporting contract documents.
- Tailors Requests for Proposals (RFPs) based on specific market and service line prior to distribution. Drives the RFP process with Region and Vendor.
- Drives all Fair Market Value's (FMV's) in partnership with Vice President for Hospital Based Physician Services: coordinating between Vice President, Region and FMV firm.
- Responsible for securing all Request for Information (RFI) data from vendor or internal departments as it relates to Hospital Based Physician Services.
- Responsible for month end Hospital Based Physician Services process, such as: verifying and reconciling vendor/partner invoices, monitoring/reconciling quality performance, monitoring/reconciling contractual performance, etc.
- Maintains list of all Hospital Based Physician Services vendors: contact info, etc.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field. MBA/MHA or MBA/MHA candidate preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrates superior written communication skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in health care financial analysis and/or project/contract management experience.
- Previous experience working directly with executive level leadership.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have strong project/contract management and follow-up skills.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information in a mature, professional, and completely confidential manner.
- Must be able to develop and leverage positive relationships at all levels internally and externally and to use relationship networks to strategically accomplish objectives.
- Must be proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.