8AM - 5PM
Program Director Ministry Formation
CHRISTUS System Office
Mission and Spiritual Care
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Director Ministry Formation Job in Irving
The Director of Ministry Formation is a member of the Mission Integration Department. This position collaborates in the planning, development and implementation of Ministry Formation programs throughout the system. Reporting to the System Director of Mission Integration and Ministry Formation, this position works with ministry leaders to ensure formation program outcomes are successfully achieved across the ministry.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Mission and Core Values through behaviors and actions that provide role model examples of values in action.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the CHRISTUS Health Mission, Core Values and principles of Catholic Social Teaching in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Works in collaboration with the Ministry Formation team to ensure quality formation programs at all levels of the ministry.
- Supports initiatives that ensure effective Ministry Formation programs and experiences system-wide.
- Participates in the recruiting and securing of qualified faculty and facilitators to sustain quality formation programs.
- Collaborates to ensure a strategic focus and an organizational infrastructure to support the integration of ministry formation with leadership practices, business processes and care delivery protocols.
- Assists in development of behavioral and accountability measures that will demonstrate degrees of integration of ministry formation with the ongoing development of leaders
- Works with the team in producing and presenting formation materials in both English and Spanish.
- Collaborates with Formation team to ensure a qualitative and quantitative assessment process for formation programs.
- A Master’s degree in theology, scripture, spirituality, ethics or the equivalent is preferred.
- Understands and is committed to Catholic health care.
- Proven experience in planning, management and implementation skills.
- Knowledge and experience with adult learning models.
- Knowledge of the history and heritage of the sponsoring Congregations; understanding of the Catholic Church and its Social & Moral theological teachings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a team member; poise and clarity in group presentations.
- Proficiency in Spanish strongly preferred.