PRN RN, Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care NICU
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now PRN RN, Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care NICU Job in San Antonio
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure.
- All newly licensed RNs with less than 6 months' experience must participate in the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Residency Program. An individualized learning plan will be developed through completion of the Performance Gap Analysis and competency completion will be documented through the program's tracking software.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal