Apply Now PRN RN Endoscopy GI Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises, evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Professional Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- For full time positions, a minimum of two (2) years nursing experience in a hospital setting is required (not necessarily in Endoscopy). For part time or relief positions, a minimum of two (2) years nursing experience in Endoscopy area of hospital is required.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas
- CPR – within two (2) weeks of employment
- Medication Competence – within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence – within four (4) weeks of employment
- Unit Specific Medication Examination – within twelve (12) weeks of employment
- Basic Dysrhythmia (if applicable) – within twelve (12) weeks of employment
Per Diem As Needed