CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances IM Building I
Share This Job On
Apply Now Principal Trainer Job in Tyler
The Principal Trainer is responsible for instructional design and all related tasks associated with their assigned application(s). The Principal Trainer is certified in assigned application(s) and the respective Training Environment Build.
- Instructional Design including workflow-based and role-specific class content, eLearnings, job aides, and Learning Home Dashboards.
- Training environment build, testing, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with operational stakeholders, subject matter experts, informatics, and analysts to ensure training and support is aligned with approved workflows.
- Collaborate with Training Logistics Coordinators to schedule and assign coverage for classes and support.
- Orient and support Credentialed Trainers in day to day activities.
- Attend meetings, produce deliverables on time, and escalate issues or concerns appropriately.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio. Experience or willingness to learn Teams, Shifts, Tasks, Approvals, and Lists required. Experience with Mitosis, Data Courier, Content Management, Captivate and any industry LMS is preferred.
- Customize Training Wheels, coordinate Curriculum Review Boards, maintain Deliverable Tracker(s), use approved templates, and adhere to standardized style-guides.
- Multiple MST Builds, full-cycle implementations, post-live support, and quarterly upgrade experience is preferred.
- Complete job shadows, deliver training, support end users, and mentor credentialed trainers as needed.
- Function as an advocate for end users by relaying issues or opportunities for improvement to informatics and analysts.
- Travel varies with project timelines. Between projects, travel can be expected at 20% or less but will become extensive (>80%) during implementations and seasonal initiatives depending upon the application(s). Remote work is optional and varies based on the application. Remote work schedules are individual and are agreed upon with the manager.
- Associate degree required and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Four+ years of experience with instructional design.
- Clinical or financial experience in the related healthcare industry preferred.
- Required experience with adult learners, in-person and virtual training, and mentoring others in the same.
- Expert knowledge of one or more Epic applications and the healthcare industry is required.
- Previous experience as a Principal Trainer/Instructional Designer/Credentialed Trainer for one or more Epic applications is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- Achieve designated Epic Certifications within 6 months of hire (or as agreed upon with manager).
- Maintenance of Epic Certification and current NVTs for desginated application is required.