Apply Now Primary Care Clinician Pojoaque Primary Care/Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Primary Care Clinician nurse will work collaboratively with physicians, staff and other health care professionals to provide a smooth health care continuum for all patients within the clinic setting. The nurse is an integral member of the clinic care team who works to ensure safety, best practice and high quality standards of care are maintained across the continuum. The RN is responsible for coordinating a variety of patient wellness and chronic illness activities for the clinic's entire patient population. Success will be measured by the results of the outcome performance measures of the population of patients in the clinic. (eg. Patient Satisfaction, ACO, HCC, clinic quality dashboards). The RN acts in a clinical leadership role utilizing concepts of critical thinking and creative problem solving to ensure positive outcomes in the delivery of clinical care.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Nursing. BSN preferred
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Licensed by State of New Mexico as an RN. BLS Certification issued through American Heart Association required, or within 2 weeks of hire date.
- Knowledge of and practical use of good business
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal skill
- Demonstrates effective teaching techniques, applying adult learning principles.
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate and implement appropriate educational materials for patients and their support systems.
EXPERIENCE: One year experience working as a nurse in a clinical setting.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: CSVCG Dyad
In conjunction with clinic leadership and dyads:
- Supervises daily activities of medical assistants.
- In conjunction with Clinic leadership ensures timely orientation and competencies completion for all clinical support staff.
- Ensures provision of uninterrupted clinical care.
- Provides feedback to manager for annual performance evaluations of clinical staff.
-Bloodborne pathogen: B
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighting up to 50 pounds. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours. Frequent exposure to bodily fluids, communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment.