Pre-Admit RN, Registered Nurse - Pre-Admission - Ambulatory Surgery Center
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa PASC New Braunfels
1738 East Common Street
New Braunfels, TX 78130
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Pre-Admit RN, Registered Nurse - Pre-Admission - Ambulatory Surgery Center Job in New Braunfels
Pre Admission Nurse assembles the Patient Chart and makes Pre-Admission telephone call to patients prior to their date of surgery. Position is 90% non-direct patient care. Nurse verifies documents for specific surgery and checking for appropriateness. The forms that are printed according to the Procedure Code are placed in the chart and as well as any lab, EKG, test results sent over by the surgeons office.
The staffing of the Center is based on a teamwork concept. Employees may be cross-trained in other clinical areas and may be expected to perform duties other than their normal ones as staffing and patient needs change.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing or vocational school
2. Licensed to practice in the state
3. Previous Pre-Op/PACU experience required
4. Current BLS, ACLS required
5. 2 plus years in Surgery Center experience required
6. Experience with endoscopy