Practice Operations Lead - Specialty Neurosurgery
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Practice Operations Lead - Specialty Neurosurgery Job in New Braunfels
This position is responsible for coordinating the daily business operations of the clinic and assisting the Director in the operational performance of the Hospital Outpatient Department (HOPD). This includes but is not limited to: obtaining authorizations for patient services, answering phones, making appointments, chart creation, and filing, assisting patients to exam rooms, taking vital signs, and discharging patients.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- High School diploma or GED required
- Graduate of Medical Assistant or CNA program highly preferred
- Must have experience in medical financial reimbursement, billing and collections
- Must have knowledge of CPT and ICD10 coding
- Must have ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have prior experience working with PCs, scanning, faxes and multi-line phone systems
- Must have ability to use blood pressure monitor and other medical equipment as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly preferred
- Two years of experience in a medical office, in a patient access position, performing medical billing/collections, or other comparable position in a medical setting required.
- Minimum of two years of clinic coordinator/management experience in a medical facility is preferred.
- CPR certification required
- MA or CNA certification highly preferred