5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Practice Manager IV (HOPD) - Specialty Orthopedic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center Tower II PBC
2833 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Manager IV (HOPD) - Specialty Orthopedic Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for the operation of physician practices usually consisting of more than 7 providers, more than 20 FTEs or more than four sites.The position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel, preparing clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial analyses, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications.
Manages all functions related to the daily operations of the assigned clinics with responsibility for effective implementation of clinical and business operations including supervision of staff, practice management, patient care services and revenue cycle management activities.
- ·High School or GED required.
- ·Bachelor’s degree required.
- Will consider 8+ years of Practice Management experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- ·Master’s degree in health care or business administration preferred.
- ·Five or more years of clinic management experience.
- ·Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing).
- ·Four years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- ·Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues
- ·Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding, medical group operations, and managed care concepts
- ·Ability to recognize and communicate variance in key practice indicators
- ·Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills
- ·CMOM highly preferred