Practice Manager III - Pulmonary/Vascular Clinics
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Louis Peaches Owen Heart Hospital
703 South Fleishel Avenue
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Manager III - Pulmonary/Vascular Clinics Job in Tyler
This position is responsible for the operation of physician practices usually consisting of more than 4 providers, more than 10 FTEs or more than two sites. The position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel, preparing clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial analyses, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications.
- Bachelor degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or related field is required. Masters preferred.
- 10 years of management experience as a substitute in lieu of education.
- 8-12 years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- CMOM is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing) and supervisory experience is required.
- Competent in health care administration, clinic philosophy and policies and operating procedures is required.
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues.
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding and medical group operations, as well as managed care concepts.
- Ability to recognize and communicate variances in key practice indicators.
- Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.