Practice Manager III
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Canton, TX 75103
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Manager III Job in Canton
The management of day-to-day operations of 2 or more clinic locations/service lines with a minimum of 6 providers, or leader for Healthpark location with less than 10 providers.
- Performs coaching/counseling, performance evaluations and salary reviews with input from Physicians
- Approves and monitors the use of overtime
- Administers Policy/Procedure -- ensure all manuals are up-to-date and in each clinic(s)
- Coordinates and promotes staff development, quality services and mandatory in-services
- Provides input into hiring/firing, with Human Resources, Director, COO, ACNO
- Assesses personnel needs and justifies additional staff if appropriate and cost effective
10. Responsible for compliance with JCAHO standards and all other regulatory agency requirements including CLIA, TDH, OSHA, etc.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate degree with a minimum 10 years of healthcare experience
- A minimum of 5 years management experience and a minimum of 2 years in healthcare
- Experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing software
- Basic office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Courteous behavior. Working knowledge of coding, medical terminology, anatomy and financial management. Demonstrated teambuilding skills. Demonstrated performance/ conduct counseling.
- CMOM is preferred