8AM - 5PM
Practice Manager II - Endocrinology
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic East Medical Plaza Texarkana
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Manager II - Endocrinology Job in Texarkana
This position is responsible for the operation of provider practices usually consisting of 0-10 providers with direct supervision at two different sites. The position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel, preparing clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial analyses, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications.
- Bachelor degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or related field required is required. Master’s is preferred.
- 7 years of management experience as a substitute in lieu of education.
- 2-8 years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing) and supervisory experience is required. Competent in health care administration, clinic philosophy and policies and operating procedures is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing) and supervisory experience is required.
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues. Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding and medical group operations, as well as managed care concepts.
- Ability to recognize and communicate variances in key practice indicators. Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.
- Completion CMOM or Career Track is highly preferred.