Practice Manager I - Primary Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Ambulatory Services
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Primary Care South Bossier
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Manager I - Primary Family Medicine Job in Bossier City
This position is responsible for providing professional business management and financial administration of a physician practice. Must demonstrate an extensive working knowledge of and familiarity with all applications associated with managing a health care center. Responsible for daily management of one physician practice usually consisting of 1-2 providers and up to 4-6 FTEs
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years of management experience as a substitute in lieu of education. 1-4 years of experience in a supervisory position within a medical practice.
- CMOM preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing) and supervisory experience is required.
- Competent in health care administration, clinic philosophy and policies and operating procedures is required.
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues.
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding and medical group operations, as well as managed care concepts.
- Ability to recognize and communicate variances in key practice indicators.
- Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.