Practice Management System EMR Trainer (RN)
CHRISTUS Physician Group/Ambulatory
CPG Santa Rosa Med Grp Admin-47629
100 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
Share This Job On
Apply Now Practice Management System EMR Trainer (RN) Job in San Antonio
The Practice Management System & EMR Trainer is responsible for providing training to CHRISTUS Physician Group team members.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must understand the integration of applications and their impact on business processes and operations.
- Training on an EMR or practice management system.
- Extensive knowledge of CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9 coding principles in a multi-specialty physician practice.
- Thorough understanding of government and commercial payer guidelines as well as reimbursement methodologies.
- Ability to successfully perform all aspects of the physician billing cycle including initial claim submission, payer rejection resolution, denial follow-up, secondary appeal and refund processing.
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology.
- Ability to operate telephone, copier, fax machine and 10-key calculator by touch.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum five years of physician billing experience.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of education.