CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now PPMO Analyst Job in Irving
The PPMO (Project and Portfolio Management Office) Analyst reports to the System Director of the PPMO. This position is primarily responsible for assisting with documenting and socializing PPMO processes, facilitating continuous PPMO quality assurance, and reporting project health and metrics related to all CHRISTUS project efforts. Specific responsibilities include maintenance of PPMO process and template documents, maintenance of the portfolio management tool, support PPMO audit practices, publishing key performance indicators, formulating reports and dashboards, acting as subject matter expert for PPMO tools, and facilitating the on-boarding of new Project Managers as it relates to PPMO standards and practices.
- PPMO Guidelines and Procedures – Assists the System Director and Directors of the PPMO with the development, publication and education of Project Management principles, guidelines and procedures based on Project Management Institute (PMI) Book of Knowledge (BOK).
- Quality Assurance - With collaboration and guidance from the PPMO leadership, develops and for project management and associated processes:
- Implements standards and procedures.
- Develops and executes follow-up processes and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data reporting relative to project management activities to insure continuous quality improvement.
- Analyzes and recommends procedural standards and changes to enhance project management principles and correct problem areas as they become known.
- Customer Service - Participates in departmental programs which promote and emphasize the commitment to exceptional customer service standards.
- Communication - Provides effective oral and written communications to multiple teams facilitating understanding, ownership and accomplishment of project goals and objectives. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, possesses good negotiating skills and promotes teamwork.
- Reporting – Assists in establishing and monitoring PPMO quality objectives, milestones and benchmarks. Assists in the development and implementation of effective PKIs and tools to measure performance against these standards, and to document and regularly report on all plans, priorities, schedules, budgets, project resource assignments, programs and the current status of projects and routine assignments.
- Teamwork - Maintains and demonstrates good teamwork through actions and job performance.
- Other - Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the System Director PPMO.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Finance/Administrative Management/ Computer Science or a related field required preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Strong grasp of project management principles, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, and other relevant software
- Proficiency with SharePoint, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and Project Management software (e.g.MS Project, ServiceNow PPM, etc.).
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment
- Proven ability to interact with various levels of management and other Associates
- Experience in project management and quality management strongly preferred
- Five (5) years of experience in an information technology discipline or equivalent
- CAPM, CBAP, or desired