CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Sleep Center Charnwood
120 East Charnwood Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Polysomnographic Tech Job in Tyler
This position is responsible for polysomnographic recording, determining testing and treatment parameters/procedures in conjunction with the ordering Physician, Medical Director and/or SDC protocols. Additionally, this position is responsible for all technical duties related to the polysomnographic evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders providing high quality results and patient care.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assesses patient testing modalities and treatment protocols and consults with referring Physician, Medical Director or Clinical Director as needed to produce optimal polysomnographic procedures.
• Evaluates sleep study related equipment and inventory.
• Performs routine and complex equipment care, maintenance and repairs.
• Scores sleep/wake stages and clinical events by applying professionally accepted guidelines and SDC specific protocols, generating accurate reports.
• Demonstrates competence to perform assigned responsibilities is a manner that meets the age-specific and developmental needs of the members served by the department.
• Appropriately adapts assigned assessment, treatment, and/or service methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific and other developmental needs of each member served.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
· RPSGT BRPT
Per Diem As Needed