PhysSlry MTE Prim Clin SETX Beaumnt Adult Med 3030 NSt A
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS SETX Beaumont Adult Medicine 3030 North Street
Share This Job On
Apply Now PhysSlry MTE Prim Clin SETX Beaumnt Adult Med 3030 NSt A Job in Beaumont
CHRISTUS Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Beaumont, Texas.
- Shift/Schedule – M-F 8:00 am-5:00 pm (half day of admin built into schedule)
- Outpatient opportunity with the opportunity to round on patients in the hospital if that's of interest to you
- Physician must be BC/BE
- Patient volume: 18-22 patients per day once fully established
- Salary Guarantee of $265,000
- Sign-On Incentive
- Education Loan Repayment or Retention Bonus of $25k annually
- Malpractice coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Time away from practice (30 Days)
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Our Mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
Must also possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the State of Texas.
About CHRISTUS Southeast Texas – St. Elizabeth:
Setting the standard for progressive health care, CHRISTUS Southeast Texas – St. Elizabeth Health, is a Catholic, not-for-profit health care system and has been serving the needs of its communities for more than 117 years. The fully integrated healthcare delivery system includes two inpatient hospitals, a short-stay surgical hospital, and 27 additional points of access ranging from outpatient care to long-term facilities. Our nationally recognized physicians work at the forefront of research, clinical trials, treatment, and care. CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth is the regional leader in outpatient services, cardiology, oncology, neurology, orthopedics, sports medicine, pediatrics, general surgery, birthing, neonatal care, cardiac rehabilitation, imaging, and emergency services. As a matter of fact, CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth is designated as the area’s only Level III Trauma Center. The system continues to adapt and change to meet the needs of the community, following the values and mission of the founding Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word of Houston and San Antonio– to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
- AMA recognition Joy in Medicine award for our Wellness program.
- High-quality hospital with robust service lines and access to diagnostics
- DYAD management and collegial community.
- Houston tertiary care hospitals with national recognition for higher complexity cases.
- Projects bringing additional industry, jobs with significant long-term growth secured.
- Arts and Music grants, local Lamar University, farm to table, cross culture cuisine and active calendar for family events.
- Nature facilities with national recognition for ecological high standards including birding, wetlands, Big Thicket preserve and Galveston Island.
Just minutes from the Gulf Coast, you'll feel right at home in Beaumont, TX! From bird watching and botanical gardens to fishing, hunting and paddling, you'll find plenty of things to do inside and outdoors. Enjoy Beaumont's natural beauty on foot, floating down a river, by bike, or with your toes in the sand. Beaumont is located on Interstate 10, just 90 miles east of Houston, 25 miles from the from the Louisiana border and sits along the Gulf of Mexico.
Recruiter Contact Information: