Apply Now Physician Recruiter Job in Irving
CHRISTUS Health is searching for a Physician Recruiter to join their team! This Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting Primary Care Physicians in multiple locations. At this time we are focused on a candidate who will sit at the corporate office in Irving, TX. The Summary of the position and Requirements are listed below.
- Full recruitment life-cycle.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as hospital leadership, human resources, marketing, operations, compliance and others to streamline implementation and process improvement.
- Facilitate the sourcing, placement, and onboarding of providers within assigned specialties for employment with CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
- Organize itineraries and attend interviews, as needed.
- Work with the compensation team to ensure competitive salaries and negotiate letters of intent and employment agreements.
- Attend nationwide specialty specific conferences to gather physician leads.
- Achieve quarterly targets as determined by approved business plan and documents activity by maintaining logs of contacts, calls, issues reported, and any other applicable information.
- Work with ministry Physician Recruiters to update dashboard reports weekly, prior to ministry recruiter report out.
- Update posted positions on a monthly basis, or sooner if needed.
- Weekly/Daily use of job boards Practice Match, Practice Link, CareerMD, etc)
- Assist providers with credentialing process, as needed.
- Work and submit expense reports, as needed.
- Previous physician recruiting experience is required
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Must have the ability to travel up to 40%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position.
- Ability to travel and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in physician recruitment