CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician Recruiter Job in Irving
CHRISTUS Health is searching for a Physician Recruiter to join their team! At this time we are focused on a candidate who will sit at the corporate office in Irving, TX. The Summary of the position and Requirements are listed below.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as hospital leadership, human resources, marketing, operations, compliance and others to streamline implementation and process improvement.
- Assist providers with credentialing process, as needed.
- Facilitate the sourcing, placement, and onboarding of providers within assigned specialties for employment with CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
- Work and submit expense reports, as needed.
- Organize itineraries and attend interviews, as needed.
- Work with the compensation team to ensure competitive salaries and negotiate letters of intent and employment agreements.
- Attend nationwide specialty specific conferences to gather physician leads
- Achieve quarterly targets as determined by approved business plan and documents activity by maintaining logs of contacts, calls, issues reported, and any other applicable information
- Work with ministry Physician Recruiters to update dashboard reports weekly, prior to ministry recruiter report out.
- Update posted positions on a monthly basis, or sooner if needed
- Weekly/Daily use of job boards Practice Match, Practice Link, CareerMD, etc)
- Previous recruiting experience is required, previous physician recruitment experienced desired
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Must have the ability to travel up to 40%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position.
- Ability to travel and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in physician recruitment