Apply Now Physician – PM&R Job in Tyler
Physician – PM&R
PM&R Outpatient Only, M-F, No Call!
Christus Trinity Clinic is looking for a 3rd PM&R physician to focus on Pain and Spine Rehab. They should be an expert in evaluating patients with acute and chronic pain, with the emphasis on spine and other musculoskeletal etiology of pain. This physician will evaluate patients with pain and associated symptoms in a comprehensive manner, with the focus on musculoskeletal and neurological systems; formulate, initiate, and direct a comprehensive plan of care in a multi-disciplinary setting. The treatment plan may extend from conservative to surgical intervention, depending on the patient.
The candidate should have outstanding personable patient skills, be an expert in musculoskeletal and neurological evaluation, and have a very high proficiency in radiological evaluation, most especially spine MRIs.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in PM&R
- Proficient in imaging and MRI review
- Full, unrestricted Texas Medical License
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system.
For more information, please visit www.christustrinityclinic.org
Recruiter Contact Information:
- Britni Long
- Physician Recruiter
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic