Apply Now Physician- Pediatric Hospitalist Job in Tyler
CHRISTUS Mother Frances in Tyler, TX is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Pediatric Hospitalist to join an established team. 100% inpatient.
- Shift/Schedule: M-F 8-5
- Women’s and Children’s Services available: OB/GYN, MFM, Level 3 NICU, Pedi GI, Pedi Endo and Pedi Surgery
- Sign-on and relocation assistance.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- BC/BE in Pediatrics,
- Fellowship in Pediatric Hospital Medicine preferred, not required.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system.
For more information, please visitwww.christustrinityclinic.org
Recruiter Contact Information: