Physician - OBGYN Job in Texarkana
At CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System, our mission is to “extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ,” by providing quality, compassionate care to all. Established in 1916 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word as a Catholic, non-profit hospital, we offer a full scope of expansive health care services including women’s health, emergency services, senior health, cancer care, heart care, surgery, imaging, rehabilitation, and much more.
We strive to provide continuous, compassionate care for our patients and their families, always looking for ways to incorporate the latest best practices and new technology into our services. This is demonstrated through our accreditation by The Joint Commission, recognition as a NICHE hospital, our affiliation with the Cleveland Clinic, and numerous awards and recognitions.
· Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Malpractice coverage
· No state income tax
· Sign On/Relocation Package
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! While known for its hunting and fishing, art lovers also enjoy the historic Perot Theatre, several local museums, and shoppers can avail themselves of rapidly expanding national retailers. Exceptional public and private schools including two elementary magnet schools, a community college, and four year Texas A&M University - Texarkana are available. With, no state income tax, a low cost of living and southern charm, Texarkana has made southern living famous.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in OBGYN. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas
Recruiter : Lynda Corotan