Physician -OB/GYN Job in Longview
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, home to one of the largest multispecialty groups in Texas, is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join an established practice in Longview. Work alongside three other physicians in a state of the art practice to provide quality outpatient care. Additionally, provide outstanding inpatient care with CHRISTUS Good Shepherd obstetrics and gynecology department. Call is 1:4.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Easy drive to Dallas
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Recruiter Contact Information: