Physician - OB/GYN Job in Tyler
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, TX is seeking a dynamic and team oriented OB/GYN Physician to join our established team. The ideal candidate will be a hard worker who values the patient experience, effective communication and quality of life. Our current team consists of:
· 9 board certified Physicians (all have been with System for between 7-25 years)
· 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians
· 3 Clinic based Sonographers
· Experienced nursing staff, dedicated administrative staff to support Physician in caring for patients.
· In Clinic Lab and antenatal testing available.
· Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gynecology Oncology Physicians available in house.
· OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician 24/7 (allows our Physicians to remain focused on Clinic should a patient’s Clinical condition require an acute assessment)
Call: Physicians have a rotating call schedule that consists of a 24 hour shift once every 1-2 weeks (with check out occurring at 5 PM from in-office partners) then one weekend every 4-6 weeks beginning at noon on Friday and ending at 7 AM on Monday morning.
EHR: Epic with OB monitoring thru Centricity and Haiku for mobile access
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Hospital: (Magnet Organization)
· Operating Room:
· 5 da Vinci Xi Robotic rooms. Busiest robotics program in region -- 203 robotics cases in Jun 2023.
· Dedicated Robotics Coordinator and Women’s Service Line Coordinator
· Surgical block time allotted based on Surgeon demonstrated need
· Strong commitment to safe / quick OR turnover, metrics documented in monthly newsletter – average turnover time currently 33 minutes.
· Anesthesia (Anesthesiologist / CRNA team) highly committed to patient safety / experience and Surgeon efficiency.
· 14 updated labor rooms, 5 OBED triage rooms, 3 ORs. (can run 2 rooms concurrently)
· OBED sees pregnant patients 20 weeks and above, staffed by 24/7 OB Hospitalist Physicians
· 24/7 Anesthesia coverage
· Certified RNs
· Postpartum unit:
· 27 private rooms, with treatment room for exams and circumcisions.
· 2 bays on the unit that can be used for overflow from L&D.
· Certified RNs
· Antepartum unit:
· 7 rooms with dedicated US suite
· 28 private beds for high risk babies – Neonatologists in house, step down high risk unit offers Murphy beds in rooms for family convenience.
· Annex available that can care for 9 additional babies, typically babies preparing for discharge to home
· Pediatric surgery program
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- UT’s 7th medical school (UT Tyler School of Medicine) has accepted their first class of medical students (2023).
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- BC/BE in OB/GYN
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place to practice and live. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system.
For more information, please visitwww.christustrinityclinic.org
Recruiter Contact Information: