Physician - Neurosurgery Job in Longview
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Hospital in Longview, TX is seeking a Neurosurgeon to join an established and successful practice. The physician will work closely with the group to provide quality inpatient and outpatient care.
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center-Longview
A full service, acute-care, 425-bed regional referral center. As one of the region’s top Level III Trauma Centers, it serves a vital role in the health of all the residents it serves. CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview offers:
- Longview’s only Center for Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center
- A certified Primary Stroke Center
- Access to 41 neighboring specialties through its affiliation with CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Benefits of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice clinicians representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice w/ tail
- And Much More!
The city of Longview is located 120 miles east of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana. Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of Northeast Texas in a growing community with a small town atmosphere.
- Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country. Our area lakes are world famous and offer fishing, boating, swimming and superb relaxation under the endless rows shade trees.
- Longview boasts several hiking, biking, and running trails, plus many other outdoor activities including golf courses.
- Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
Must have completed or near completion of Neurological Surgery Residency accredited by the ACGME and/or Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. Must also possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Recruiter Contact Information: