Physician - Neurology
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS SBHS Medical Office Building 1400 E Bert Kouns
1400 East Bert Kouns
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician - Neurology Job in Shreveport
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center in Shreveport, LA is seeking a Neurologist to be at the forefront of its newly expanded Neurological service line. The ideal physician will be a team player who is dedicated to quality patient care. Physician will provide about 75% outpatient support and 25% inpatient support. Sub-Specialty interests welcome, including headache. If you are seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Outstanding compensation package and benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Texas and Louisiana
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
Shreveport and its neighbor, Bossier City combined with the surrounding area make up the Louisiana’s third largest metropolitan area with a population of nearing 450,000. Shreveport-Bossier is the commercial, medical, and cultural hub of the Ark-La-Tex, the area where Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas meet.
Shreveport-Bossier is also an area of tremendous cultural and recreational opportunities with music, arts, theater, sports and outdoor recreation, thoroughbred racing and festivals. The Shreveport-Bossier area is one of the fastest-growing tourism markets in Louisiana. With its mild climate, affordable housing, transportation, parks, schools and universities, churches, and numerous cultural attractions, Shreveport-Bossier is a desirable home for new businesses and new residents.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology. Must possess an unrestricted Louisiana Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Louisiana.
Recruiter Contact Information:
- Madison Simmons