Apply Now Physician - Neurologist - Movement Disorders Specialist Job in Santa Fe
Live and practice in a place you love. CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times around 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, as well as a thriving cultural, art, and music scene. We have easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and so much more.
Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents. We are a Mayo Clinic Care Network Member, a Leap Frog Grade A Hospital, recipient of the 2021 Heathgrades Stroke Care Excellence and Patient Safety Excellence awards, and voted a Best Place to Work for four years and counting.
The CSV Neurology Associates team cares for neurology patients from all over Northern New Mexico and aims to add a Movement Disorders Specialist to the team as we continue to develop our program.
Join CHRISTUS St. Vincent Neurology Associates and enjoy:
- Employed model with well-established, mission-minded, not-for-profit organization
- No hospital call
- Immediate volume opportunity
- Competitive compensation at $330k plus bonus opportunities
- Generous relocation assistance package
- Fully paid medical malpractice coverage
- CME and licensure allowance
- Opportunity for research and/or family medicine residency teaching
- Lifestyle friendly location at the base of the Rockies, visit http://santafe.org/