Physician - Neonatology Job in Longview
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, home to one of the largest multispecialty groups in Texas, is seeking a Neonatologist for Longview Texas.
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd’s medical centers have cared for the community for more than 180 years combined. Our not-for-profit health system in Longview is a Level III Trauma Center and Level III NICU.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice clinicians representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice w/ tail
- And Much More!
The city of Longview is located 120 miles east of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana. Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of Northeast Texas in a growing community with a small town atmosphere.
- Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country. Our area lakes are world famous and offer fishing, boating, swimming and superb relaxation under the endless rows shade trees.
- Longview boasts several hiking, biking, and running trails, plus many other outdoor activities including golf courses.
- Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Recruiter Contact Information: