Physician - Interventional Radiology Job in Texarkana
CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital in Texarkana is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist to join its fast growing and dynamic team.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advanced practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinics, locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led medical group
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 AMGA Acclaim Award Winner
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated healthcare system
- BC/BE in Interventional Radiology
- At time of start, unrestricted Texas Medical License.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Offers:
- Signing and Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 403(b) Matched Savings Plan
- Identity Protection Program
Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! While known for its hunting and fishing, art lovers also enjoy the historic "Perot Theatre", several local museums, and shoppers can avail themselves of rapidly expanding national retailers. Exceptional public and private schools including two elementary magnet schools, a community college, and a four year Texas A&M University - Texarkana are available. With a low cost of living and southern charm, Texarkana has made southern living famous.
Recruiter & Contact Information:
- Lynda Corotan:Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org