CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS SBHS Medical Office Building 1455 East Bert Kouns
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician Hematology Job in Shreveport
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center in Shreveport, LA is seeking a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join its well-established team. We thrive on providing personalized, high quality care for our patients.
If you are seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- 30% Hematology/70% Oncology
- Schedule: M-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- IP/OP: Inpatient consults only; we are an outpatient practice (IP NP hired to work up IP and ER consults)
- Patient Volume: 16-20 patients per day in the clinic
- Call: Shared
- Outstanding compensation package and benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Texas and Louisiana
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
Shreveport and its neighbor, Bossier City combined with the surrounding area make up the Louisiana’s third largest metropolitan area with a population of nearing 450,000. Shreveport-Bossier is the commercial, medical, and cultural hub of the Ark-La-Tex, the area where Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas meet.
Shreveport-Bossier is also an area of tremendous cultural and recreational opportunities with music, arts, theater, sports and outdoor recreation, thoroughbred racing and festivals. The Shreveport-Bossier area is one of the fastest-growing tourism markets in Louisiana. With its mild climate, affordable housing, transportation, parks, schools and universities, churches, and numerous cultural attractions, Shreveport-Bossier is a desirable home for new businesses and new residents.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology. Must possess an unrestricted Louisiana Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Louisiana.