8AM - 5PM
Physician - Family Medicine Residency Program Faculty
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SR WH Clinics 11130 CHRISTUS Hills MOB III PBC
11130 CHRISTUS Hills Medical Plaza
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician - Family Medicine Residency Program Faculty Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Health is seeking a board certified Family Medicine Physician to join an outstanding Faculty program in San Antonio, Texas.
As a provider of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program, the following responsibilities are expected to be met in keeping with the standards determined by the program director and faculty
1. Complete charts, including appropriate documentation and coding consistent with CMS / OIG, and PATH requirements within seventy-two (72) hours of providing such services.
2. Participate in operational and financial improvement activities of the practice including management of resources, patient satisfaction initiatives, process development, increase volume, and productivity.
3. Provision of professional medical services, on a full-time basis, as required by policies of Health Center and as modified by Health Center from time to time. Physician shall provide direct patient care at the Clinic (i) independently three to four (3-4) half days/week and (ii) in collaboration with the licensed physicians and resident physicians three to four (3-4) half days/week
4. Provide one to two (1-2) one-half (1/2) day administrative time per week.
5. Appropriately adapt assigned assessment, treatment, and/or service methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific and other developmental needs of each patient served.
6. Demonstrate adherence to the CORE values of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care Corporation.
7. Perform other duties as assigned, subject to Physician’s consent.
Hospital Inpatient and On-Call Coverage Services
- Provide inpatient rotation evenly with core faculty and perform night call proportionately with other core faculty. Physician shall not be scheduled for greater than one week of inpatient rotation every six (6) weeks and no greater than three (3) nights of call per month without the consent of Physician.
Recruiter Contact Information: