Physician - Family Medicine (New Braunfels)
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Group Administration Office
Share This Job On
Physician - Family Medicine (New Braunfels) Job in New Braunfels
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine Physician to join their team in New Braunfels, TX. This opportunity is to practice in our new clinic opening in early 2024. The clinic will start with a physician and advanced practitioner.
- Shift/Schedule – M-F 8:00am-5:00pm (half day a week built-in for admin and personal time)
- 100% Outpatient
- The physician must be BC/BE
- Patient volume: 18-22 patients per day
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive 1styear guarantee
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance
- Relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- Education Loan Repayment up to $125k (25k a year starting after year 1)
- Retention Bonus up to $50k if not utilizing student loan repayment
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Time away from practice
- Quality Bonus
Located between San Antonio and Austin in the gorgeous Texas Hill Country, this inviting community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With breathtaking scenery all around and events and activities throughout the year, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- A tort reform state with no state income tax
- A 6% lower cost of living compared to bigger cities in Texas.
- The second fastest growing city in Texas!
- A safe, family-friendly community with excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, and plenty of water activities along the Guadalupe River
- Exciting attractions, such as Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, and Natural Bridge Caverns
- Convenient access to San Antonio and Austin and their many amenities, including international airports and professional and collegiate sports
CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio, New Braunfels, and San Marcos. Our healing ministry now includes 6 full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.