8AM - 5PM
Physician - Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Hill Country Landa
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Braunfels
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join their team in New Braunfels, TX! With strong ties to the community and a strong emphasis on family-oriented care, this is a wonderful opportunity to join the preferred clinic in the area. Work alongside 7 physicians and 5 experience nurses.
We are looking for someone to replace their most tenured and adored physician meaning you will inherit a sizable panel of patients.
- Competitive first-year guarantee
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance
- Relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment up to 125k (25k a year starting after year 1) if eligible
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Time away from practice
- Shift/Schedule – M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- 100% Outpatient
- Physician must be BC/BE
- Patient volume: 18-22 patients per day
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
Located between San Antonio and Austin in the gorgeous Texas Hill Country, this inviting community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With breathtaking scenery all around and events and activities throughout the year, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- A tort reform state with no state income tax
- A 6% lower cost of living compared to bigger cities in Texas.
- The second fastest growing city in Texas!
- A safe, family-friendly community with excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, and plenty of water activities along the Guadalupe River
- Exciting attractions, such as Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, and Natural Bridge Caverns
- Convenient access to San Antonio and Austin and their many amenities, including international airports and professional and collegiate sports
Recruiter Contact Information: