Physician - ENT Job in Texarkana
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, home to one of the largest multispecialty groups in Texas, is seeking an ENT Physician to join an established practice in Texarkana, Texas. This is a unique opportunity to build a comprehensive ENT practice in a diverse and growing area.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in providing full-spectrum ENT services primarily at a community-based location. Subspecialty interests, including prior clinical fellowship, are desirable, but not required.
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
Low cost of living
Regular weekday hours
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Sign On/Relocation Package
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in ENT.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas
Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! While known for its hunting and fishing, art lovers also enjoy the historic Perot Theatre, several local museums, and shoppers can avail themselves of rapidly expanding national retailers. Exceptional public and private schools including two elementary magnet schools, a community college, and four year Texas A&M University - Texarkana are available. With, no state income tax, a low cost of living and southern charm, Texarkana has made southern living famous.
Physician Recruitment Contact
Lynda Corotan, Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org