Apply Now Physician- Endocrinology Job in Texarkana
CHRISTUS St. Michael in Texarkana, TX, is seeking an Endocrinologist to join a growing clinic with a high volume patient load. 100% Out-Patient, Monday- Friday 8 am – 5 pm. We are looking for a Board-certified physician who provides special care for Endocrinology patients and has advanced training and experience in training complex patients. Endocrinologists diagnose and treat hormone disorders and other problems relating to the endocrine system. In addition, the endocrinologist will evaluate patient symptoms and medical histories, diagnose conditions, and develop treatment plans.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Coverage
- And Much More!
Qualifications: Must also possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas. Board-certified physician who provides special care for Endocrinology patients.
Benefits of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- 2018 AMGA Acclaim Award Winner
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice clinicians representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
Community Description: Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! Set in the beautiful forest and lake-filled corner of northeast Texas, Texarkana is fortunate to have excellent education opportunities from preschool through college. Quality education in Texarkana ranges from public and private preschool through high school options, to three institutions of higher learning.
Recruiter Contact Information:
- David Peckens