Apply Now Physician - Endocrinology Job in Longview
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd’s medical centers have cared for the community for more than 180 years combined. Our not-for-profit health system includes hospitals in Longview and Marshall; Level III and Level IV Trauma Centers; two freestanding Emergency Centers; Level III NICU; comprehensive outpatient services; and medically integrated wellness facilities. In addition, from primary care to a full range of specialties, our 700 plus physicians and advanced care providers of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic are here to serve the community with compassionate care.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, home to one of the largest multispecialty groups in Texas, is seeking an Endocrinologist for Longview Texas. Join a group that offers a very large referral base and is the area’s preferred provider network of employed providers.
Benefits of CHRISTUSTrinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- 2018 AMGA Acclaim Award Winner
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice clinicians representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
Enjoy an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes up to $10,000 in relocation assistance, no tail malpractice, no clinic buy-in, no state income tax and more! If you're seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Recruiter Contact Information: