Physician - Critical Care
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physician - Critical Care Job in Shreveport
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center in Shreveport, LA is seeking Critical Care physicians to be part of the new Critical Care program. The critical care team rotates 7 on, 7 off with 12-hour shifts on one campus and offers excellent colleagues.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Texas and Louisiana
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
Shreveport and its neighbor, Bossier City combined with the surrounding area make up the Louisiana’s third largest metropolitan area with a population of nearing 450,000. Shreveport-Bossier is the commercial, medical, and cultural hub of the Ark-La-Tex, the area where Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas meet.
Shreveport-Bossier is also an area of tremendous cultural and recreational opportunities with music, arts, theater, sports and outdoor recreation, thoroughbred racing and festivals. The Shreveport-Bossier area is one of the fastest-growing tourism markets in Louisiana.With its mild climate, affordable housing, transportation, parks, schools and universities, churches, and numerous cultural attractions, Shreveport-Bossier is a desirable home for new businesses and new residents.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care. Must possess an unrestricted Louisiana Medical License or eligible to be licensed in the state of Louisiana.
Recruiter Contact Information:
- Madison Simmons