Physician Assistant - Orthopedic Job in Corpus Christi
CHRISTUS Health is helping South Texas Bone and Joint recruit a Physician Assistant to their established orthopedic surgery practice.
- South Texas Bone & Joint is looking for an Orthopedic Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Subspecialty is total joints (hips & knees)
- PA will spend time in clinic and in operating room
- The amazing surgeon they will be working with is Dr. Justin Klimisch - Dr Justin Klimisch | Hip & Knee Replacement Corpus Christi, TX (justinklimischmd.com)
- South Texas Bone and Joint
Enjoy a balanced professional and personal lifestyle that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Insurance
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our vision is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities. christustmf.org
Must be licensed in the state of TX or be eligible to be licensed
firstname.lastname@example.org - The position is employed by South Texas Bone and Joint. We will forward all applications to them.