Physician Assistant- Orthopaedic Surgery
CHRISTUS Southern New Mexico
Advanced Practice Clinician
CHRISTUS Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Share This Job On
Physician Assistant- Orthopaedic Surgery Job in Alamogordo
Are you a dedicated Orthopedic Physician Assistant seeking a fulfilling career in a community that offers not only professional growth but also an exceptional quality of life? Alamogordo, NM, beckons you with its unique blend of natural beauty, family-friendly atmosphere, and diverse economic opportunities.
As a physician assistant, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive healthcare to the families of Alamogordo NM. This position is for a busy general Orthopedist to perform clinic functions, consults, post-operative rounds, and surgical intraoperative assistants. There are 3 other orthopedic surgeons in the practice as well as 2 other mid-levels. Also, Mako robotics is available at the hospital for total joints. The community eagerly awaits a compassionate and dedicated professional to contribute to the well-being of its members.
- Orthopedics certification preferred, but not required
- Experience: OR, clinical, intraarticular injection, casting, and splinting experience
- Team Player: Embrace a collaborative and supportive environment as you work alongside fellow healthcare professionals in a busy environment to meet the unique needs of patients.
- Full-Time Position: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, call cases on the weekend
- Year-Round Recreation: Picture skiing on winter mornings and playing golf in the afternoons, all surrounded by the breathtaking natural beauty of Alamogordo.
- Family-Friendly Environment: Join a community known for its excellent schools and enjoy near-perfect weather, boasting a 70-degree average annual temperature.
- Economic Diversity: Beyond the influence of the Holloman Air Force Base and a thriving tourism industry, Alamogordo's economy is bolstered by the movie industry, hosting several film shoots annually.
Recruiter Information: For additional details or to express your interest, contact Dee Dee Fowler at email@example.com.
Explore the professional and recreational opportunities that await you in Alamogordo. Visit christushealth.org/locations/gerald-champion to learn more about the community and how you can make a meaningful impact on the health and happiness of families in this desert community. Your career and personal fulfillment converge in this unique and welcoming setting!
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.