Physical Therapist - Tyler
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist - Tyler Job in Tyler
Provides physical therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel; assumes responsibility for physical therapy charges; participates in educational programs, follows all departmental policy and procedures.
- Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
- Performs professional duties related to patient care in order to restore the patient to his/her maximum level of independence and functions according to accepted standards of ethical conduct for the physical therapist.
- Clinical competencies in physical therapy skills and techniques are demonstrated in a manner that promotes quality patient care.
- Participates in established inter-departmental and intra-departmental communication systems and methods to achieve departmental, hospital and corporate goals.
- Maintains required records/documentations as specified in department policy and procedures manual.
- Participates in maintaining\improving the effectiveness of the services provided by the physical therapy department.
- Assumes responsibility for therapeutic equipment safety, operation and maintenance.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy.
- Maintain BCLS certification.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.