Physical Therapist - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist - PRN Job in Sulphur Springs
This is a PRN position and has no set schedule--for weekend coverage.
The staff therapist works with the Team Leader and other staff therapists to make the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department a vital component of the overall scope. The primary duties include customer service, patient evaluation and treatment, documentation of services provided, safety, and departmental duties.
- TX license in Physical Therapy required
- BLS/CPR (American Heart Association)
- Graduate from accredited physical therapy school required at hire
- 3-5 years experience working in field as licensed practitioner preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills, good grasp of basic physical therapy/occupational therapy/speech language pathology