Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in New Braunfels
Provides Physical Therapy Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant student programs. In addition, supervises Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or entry level Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Physical Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by a Physical Therapist as outlined by the Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Texas Executive Council of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.
Per Diem As Needed