Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in San Antonio
Provides Physical Therapy Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant student programs. In addition, supervises Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or entry level Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Physical Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by a Physical Therapist as outlined by the Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Texas Executive Council of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.