Physical Therapist/ Physical Therapy Assistant (Licensed) - Canton
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Canton HealthPark
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist/ Physical Therapy Assistant (Licensed) - Canton Job in Canton
Provides physical therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel; assumes responsibility for physical therapy charges; participates in educational programs, follows all departmental policy and procedures.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
- Basic Computer
- Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy.
- Maintain BCLS certification.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.