Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital-Alice-25600
2500 E. Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy Job in Alice
Organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs to restore function, prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part, and helps patients reach maximum performance levels. Plans therapy involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, etc. Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment, and prosthetic and orthotic devices. Evaluates, records and reports on patient progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Knowledgable of the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and the Guide to Physical Therapy Practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- New graduates accepted; experience preferred
- Current license by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Examiners
- CPR (American Heart Association)