Physical Therapist FT - Health & Fitness Center
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health and Fitness Center
Share This Job On
Physical Therapist FT - Health & Fitness Center Job in Texarkana
Provides physical therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel; assumes responsibility for physical therapy charges; participates in educational programs, follows all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
· Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
· New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
· Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy.
Maintain BCLS certification.