CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd LifeCenter Marshall
612 South Grove Street
Marshall, TX 75670
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physical Therapist Job in Marshall
Organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs to restore function, prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part, and helps patients reach maximum performance levels. Plans therapy involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, etc. Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment, and prosthetic and orthotic devices. Evaluates, records and reports on patient progress.
1. Responsible for interpreting and carrying out the prescription of the physician per practice act guidelines.
2. Responsible for overall direction, utilization, supervision, and instruction of physical therapy assistants; support staff; volunteers and students utilized in the department
3. Assists, by providing input, with performance evaluations of assistants and support staff
4. Responsible for protection of confidential data and the safety and welfare of patients and other associates.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
·Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy; Bachelors degree required
·Knowledgeable of the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and the Guide to Physical Therapy Practice. Excellent communication skills
New graduates accepted; experience preferred
Current license by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Examiners; CPR (American Heart Association)
Per Diem As Needed