Physiatrist PM&R Physician
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Physiatrist PM&R Physician Job in Santa Fe
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is seeking a PRN (as needed) Physiatrist Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician to care and provide medical management of patient's healthcare, including assessment, diagnosis and treatment in the hospital. This physician will provide medical care including assessment, diagnosis and treatment consistent with the pathophysiological needs of the patients. A primary function of this physician will be to conduct rounds and document the medical needs of the patients. This physician will be provide continuity of care for individuals under his/her care, counsel and guide on medical matters while participating in the development and/or implementation of routine and emergency care procedures.
- Promote effective working relationships with other healthcare personnel and departments.
- Exhibit behaviors and actions that create a high level of patient/ customer satisfaction, which contribute to positive patient/customer relations and respect for the patient's/customer's rights, needs and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates effective communication and human relations skills which promote teamwork.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico which sees over 300 sunny days per year, commute times under 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a thriving cultural, art, and music scene. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents.
To maintain our ongoing commitment to Quality Care and Excellence CHRISTUS St. Vincent recently earned Mayo Clinic Care Network status in addition to a five star CMS hospital ranking. In 2018 and 2019 the organization was voted one of New Mexico's Best Place's to work and designated a family friendly business.
We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Graduation from accredited Medical School and completion of residency, postdoctoral training, in the required specialty.
- Maintain licensure in New Mexico to practice medicine and board certified or eligible.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to duties and responsibilities described above.
Interested applicants: Please send CV with contact information to Megan Varela-Lujan, Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.